Wednesday 11 July 2012

It's Me...Sophie...:-)




Knock...knock…Who’s there?


Y.O.U.R.S T.R.U.L.Y -- SOPHIE


This is the random musings of a woman who loves to laugh and have fun.

I'm a wife, a stay-at-home mom, a friend, a woman who loves to write, paint and find ways to keep my creative juices flowing.


Living in the U.K and loving it. I heart - good books, conversations and desserts, the ever changing seasons, playing scrabble (and finishing a whole crossword someday, music, travelling and writing all about it. :)

I am a deeply sentimental person. I see the romance and tragedy of everyday life.


When I was young I wanted to be a writer. Not the kind who wears sloppy buns with hairsticks and a beaded eyeglass chain around her neck, and sits and types all day with a cat on her lap. I want to be the writer who travels by imagination and beyond my imagination. I want to be the writer who listens to every emotions.  I want to hear beautiful and tragic stories. I want to write words that impact people; make them cry or laugh or shudder.


Then I also wanted to be an artist. I want to lay canvases out on the floor and splatter blues and reds and yellows across it, but not before meticulously planning where each splatter should go and its size and shape and color. I want to draw people, and let my portraits tell their stories. I want people to look at what I create and remember it for an hour, a week, or forever.


By using my own words I can become an artist , rock star or anything that I want to be. Scribble on memories and keep them forever. Yes, I can do that, and writing is a good place to start.





No comments:

Post a Comment