Wednesday 17 October 2012

Thank You


My Birthday thank you message for everyone...

It was indeed a  beautiful day to celebrate another year!





Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday! Each greeting really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. Thanks to internet for making remembering people's birthday and sending a greeting much easier!

Life has not been always a bed of roses but it has been good to me. I’m living an awesome and colorful life – been happy and sad, laughed and cried, been sane and (sometimes) gone insane. I've tasted the highs and lows of life… and well, you get the idea. I couldn't ask for anything more ’cause that would make me selfish. I am living a modest yet comfortable life with a very loving and supportive husband and  2 great and adorable kids.

I got simple wishes for this year. I wish for  a great year ahead , blessings and good health for my family. 

Simple wishes. 

Life doesn't have to be complicated. 

It’s the simple things that matter in the end. 

The things we usually take for granted.

I’m excited for what this year has to offer me. Bring it!

Thank you to everyone who have sent their greetings. 

I am overwhelmed! 

Truly a day of happiness and celebration.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy birthday from me! Glad you were celebrated so beautifully. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was indeed a great day..Thank you very much...:-)

      Delete