Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween!


Embracing the spirit of the season.

Halloween can be such a fun time of year! Dressing up the kids ( I can’t do that wit my Louise and Matty anymore, teenagers) , decorating the house (My front yard has been halloween-fied!), eating up the candy, and of course, seeing all the ghouls and goblins that come to the door begging for candy.





 At this time of year, I also like to wander around my neighborhood and see what others are doing for Halloween. 

I love other people’s decorations and I have some sweet neighbors who spend  time decorating their homes for the season. 

Bloody hand sticking out of the mailbox. 

Mailbox covered in faux cobwebs. 

Mammoth spider strung from the balcony. 

Tombstones in the yard. 

Severed head hanging from the garage. 

You get the grim picture.:-)

I’m looking forward to see trick or treaters on our front door this Halloween  My kids had their share of trick or treat moments and one thing I’m sure of is that trick or treaters loves Halloween candies!:-) 

Favor and treat candy bags are one of the adorable Halloween stuff that everyone loves, especially kids.

I think I should start preparing for trick or treat time..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment