Friday 12 October 2012

I love surprises!




A wonderful surprise awaits me last night – A bouquet of roses with the most adorable daughter!


Earlier in the afternoon when Matti insisted we walk the dogs at a specific time, instead of dragging the start time out as long as possible, in the hope that it would rain and the dogs would refuse to put their pure bred little backsides out the front door.

I suspected nothing.

We always walk for a minimum of thirty minutes. He dragged it out to forty-five minutes: I want to go on the swings/Let’s go the long way home for a change/I’m interested in what you’re saying.

I should have suspected something with that last one.

We arrived home.  I could hear John talking.  An unexpected guest?  I walked into the living room – there was my baby girl!  I wasn't expecting her until this weekend!

Surprise!

Louise can't make it till Tuesday for my birthday because she needs to be in France by Monday...but this is great!

I'm looking forward to a great weekend..and I am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment