Wednesday 24 October 2012

I love CHOCOLATE!


Chocolate is my favorite.
.
Dark Brown, creamy and yummy chocolates, they are admired by the entire world.

Infinite variations of this food product is found in the planet earth, the recipes include fresh chocolate cheesecakes, cookies , brownies, tasty truffles, desserts and the list goes on and on and on.




I truly don't understand when people say they don't really like chocolate! How is this possible?

Chocolate, which is derived from beans located on the inside of bright yellow and orange pods that grow along the trunk of the cacao tree, has a complex chemical make-up.  According to this website, the chocolate we eat contains over 600 chemicals.  Don't be alarmed by the sound of this - many of these chemicals are responsible for what enhances our mood when we eat it!

Chocolate also naturally contains “uppers" like caffeine, sugars, and phenylthalymine, which will make your heart pound a little harder, your breathing come a bit more quickly, and give you a feeling of alertness. The effect is not dramatic enough to be uncomfortable in most people; it’s mild enough to produce a pleasant “high," which is often equated to the feeling of being in love.

Chocolate my pathway to enlightenment. I actually associate it as my comfort food.

I love it when I want to write something. It can boost your brain same thing goes to COFFEE!

I just love chocolate!YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment