Tuesday 21 August 2012

Empty Nest...




Moving my daughter to Paris last weekend.

So excited for her.

Time for my little birdie to leave the nest and try out her wings.



We really kinda said "goodbye" to a phase in my daughter's life .

Louise has spent some time away from home. Like during camps…or vacations. But this is going to be different. She’s in another country and will only be spending the holidays with us or vacation in the next 3 to 4 years.

Okay, here I am crying again. I am literally going to have to stop writing this blog. I am seriously embarrassing myself.

For those of you who have done this, you know how hard it is. For those of you who haven't, there's probably no way to explain it.

I think all the social media available makes it easier for parents today to see their children off to college. I'm sure I'll miss her but I know that we can text and call each other. 

Thank God!

3 comments:

  1. How sad! But how wonderful she is ready to go - mixed emotions totally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bittersweet..but we are all here to support her and i know she's happy...and she will be ok...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So know where you are coming from, but life will re arrange itself around your altered routines x

    ReplyDelete