Friday 3 August 2012

College Packing...help?





My daughter going to college this year.

Yep , not somewhere near so she’s moving out for college.

I have some idea on what to bring with her but I just want to make sure that she will have ( as much as possible) everything that she needs.

Packing for college is not like packing for a sleepover. Another thing, my daughter is very sentimental (like mother , like daughter) so we need to pack just the things she needs…and not everything!!

i think we need to do a lot of cleaning...don't you think???



And this serves as a helpful reminder for us:

In the wise words of Cynthia Bell, a rising senior at Seton Hall University: “You aren’t going to Antarctica. You are going to college.”



I know it seems very early...but hey...it's better this way



so...help?anyone???


No comments:

Post a Comment