Friday 28 September 2012

I love AUTUMN!


I love autumn

It's my favourite season of the year 

I get excited when this season comes

Autumn or Fall is a gorgeous time of year

Nature gives us a spectacular show of colour and richness to enjoy before we are plunged in to winter

Yes the days get shorter and colder but some of my favourite colours appear in Autumn

Cozy sweaters , hats and gloves start to be worn 
and out come the richly scented candles evocative of spices, warmth and comfort


Now there are several things i love about this season...



1. chilly mornings snuggled under the covers

2. sipping hot chocolate

3. Walking through carpets of fallen leaves in the woods with our dog

4. my morning coffee in quietude (I admit I love that year round)

5. baking apple pie (or anything deliciously sweet for that matter)

6.homemade soup simmering on the stove

7.Curling up on the sofa on a grey afternoon to watch a film or read a good book

8.Jumpers, knitted dresses and woolly tights

9.Thick homemade soups and fresh crusty bread

10.Preparing for Christmas - I love Christmas

Oh the list goes on...


Time for a cool change...AUTUMN is here...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment