Friday 21 September 2012

Be Happy :-)


Happy Friday my dears! I am sooo happy that the week-end is upon us.

Being happy is a choice and it's what I choose to be today.:-)


Think happy…feel happy…live happy 

The route to a happier life is through happy thoughts. 
Not just because they make you feel better immediately... but because happier thoughts give you a stronger and more stable foundation to your life. You are in control rather than being bounced around by life.


I came across this written by Michele Blood and I think it’s great so I’m sharing this…


“Happiness and Freedom

The purpose of my life is to be happy! 
My own mental attitude is the most important influence in my life, working with peace, joy and success. 
I now choose to be happy! 
I choose to be free. 
I think for myself.

I have a right to any happiness, which I can conceive, provided that it hurts no-one and is in keeping with the nature of Divine Law. 
I know I must change the conditions within myself to change the outer conditions in my life. 
I now live with inner peace and know that I can face all challenges with calm and reason because I think happy thoughts.

As Peter Pan said…..
“With just one happy thought, I can fly!”





No comments:

Post a Comment