Wednesday 19 September 2012

Funny Runny Nose


I have lived with Allergic Rhinitis sporadically my entire half life that I decided to describe it as funny when triggers attempted to assault my overly sensitive nose.  



Waking up at 2am , I am reminded again how exasperating this nose could get. It seemed to be firing an Itchy discomfort deployed like nasal crawlers poking my nose and lurking around my eyes, giving me free watery tears of scratchy feeling, plus an eye shadow for a fine raccoon's-eye-look. L

I couldn’t stop sneezing. Yes, sneezing violently 5-10 times in succession, feeling comfortably good when it finally stops.

So off I rouse to get my nasal spray, plunged into my medicine kits, in pursuit for the right anti-allergy drug.

Oh well , I’m feeling much better now though I surely need some sleep.

And I promise not to whine in reverie to this familiar world I've once again allowed myself to live.

Aaaaachoooo! (*sniff*).

No comments:

Post a Comment